- The Road to Authorhood: Getting there is half the fun
- The Misused En and Misunderstood Em: Understanding the editing process
- How it Works: The lay of the land from the big New York publishing houses to smaller independent presses to the scary world of self-publishing
- Mom was Wrong: Everyone judges a book by the cover and so should you
- Pardon, Your Brand is Showing: Image and identity, earned or engineered?
- The Results-Getting Ad: The rules, how to work them and when to break them
Carolyn speaks to audiences on a variety of subjects related to marketing and publishing including workshops, seminar sessions, keynotes and educational programs. She can also moderate panels or emcee events. Presentations can be geared to your group — contact Carolyn to discuss your needs.